Charcar replied

295 weeks ago

Free Download Objective, Burma! > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A group of men parachute into Japanese-occupied Burma with a dangerous and important mission: to locate and blow up a radar station. They accomplish this well enough, but when they try to rendezvous at an old air-strip to be taken back to their base, they find Japanese waiting for them, and they must make a long, difficult walk back through enemy-occupied jungle.
A platoon of special ops are tasked to parachute into the remote Burmese jungle and destroy a strategic Japanese radar station, but getting out isn't as easy.
While I am a big fan of movies from this era, I found Objective Burma to be dated and unrealistic. The corny dialogue is not just here and there, but almost in every scene. The hand signals from the officers to the troops are incessant. They are silent when there is no need, and they speak out loud when any noise would give away their position. The attempts at snappy dialogue are pathetic.<br/><br/>The only positive remark that I can muster is that there are some well scripted and filmed battle scenes. The movie has some historical value, but sitting through two and a half hours of this emoting was torture.<br/><br/>Skip this title and instead view Bridge on the River Kwai, All Quiet on the Western Front, Stalag 17, or Das Boot.
This film contains a great ironic performance by Flynn which is much praised in reviews on this site. The irony here is that while this may be a heroic performance by Flynn it made him notorious for comfortably sitting out the war in the safely of Hollywood, unlike James Stewart, David Niven for example who had joined up.<br/><br/>Also other reviewers for this film make mention that this film does not portray that the American Army was &quot;alone&quot; out there which is nearly as inaccurate as the film because the Americans did not take part in the Burma campaign at all.<br/><br/>I will however praise the score of this film which I enjoyed. A much better Americanisation of WW2 is Bridge over the River Kwai.

646f9e108c
Close Range movie in hindi hd free downloadNinja Cheerleaders full movie in hindi free download mp4Ikaros telugu full movie downloadCharlie's Angels: Animated Adventures dubbed hindi movie free download torrentAttack of the 60 Foot Centerfold 720p torrentThe Silent Enemy full movie in hindi free download hd 720ptamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Episode 5.48Sakarya-Firat full movie download 1080p hds-CRY-ed full movie download in hindi hdThe All-New Super Friends Hour full movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.