Charcar replied

293 weeks ago

Fiza Malayalam Full Movie Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Six years after Fiza's (Karisma Kapoor) brother, Aman (played by Hrithik Roshan) disappears during the 1993 Mumbai riots, she goes to look for him. When she does find him, to her horror she sees that he has joined a terrorist group. She forces him to come home, and he finally re-unites with their mother (played by Jaya Bachchan). However his allegiance and thoughts make him want to join the terrorist network, led by Murad Khan (Manoj Bajpai). A confrontation with two men who harass Fiza leads to Aman revealing his involvement with the terrorist network in front of his sister, mother and the police. His mother's grief and disappointment eventually lead her to commit suicide. Fiza tries once more to find her brother, with the help of Anirudh (Bikram Saluja). Aman has been sent on a mission to kill two powerful politicians; when he does succeed in assassinating them, his own terrorist group tries to kill him. He escapes and Fiza follows him. They confront each other and with the police closing in on him, he asks her to kill him. After much persuasion Fiza kills her brother. Aman dies saying the first Kalma in Islam, "La illa ha ill Allah, Mohammad dur Rasullalah"
Fiza, her brother, Amaan, together with their mother, Nishatbi lives a happy and harmonious life which is soon shattered when her brother gets involved in the 1993 Mumbai riots and is believed to be missing. Numerous attempts by the police to locate Amaan are fertile which makes Fiza loses patience and in the year 1999; she launches a man-hut for Amaan. She does manage to locate Amaan, who is now a member of a terrorist organization headed by the notorious Murad Khan. Fiza does manages to convince Amaan and gets him to return home reuniting with his mother but circumstances once again forces Amaan to return to the life of a terrorist.
Fiza is the best Indian Movie I ever saw.. I love everything of that movie, especially the song Baba Haji Ali and Mehboob Mere with Susmita Sen, she was wonderful. I saw the movie 20 times. Its a Family movie you can watch it with your hole family (issat). Karisma and Jaya Bachan did also a great job she was so fantastic, the role of Fiza suite Karisme Kapoor very well. <br/><br/>Keep go on Mister Khalid Mohamed..<br/><br/>I cant wait to see your next movie..<br/><br/>Greets from Holland..<br/><br/>Mohammed Khalid Jahangier Ashrfi
Although still had a taste of Indian commercial films, Fiza was a different kind of movie. The story line and direction were good and the actings were super.<br/><br/>Herithik is obviously made for films. His look and talent is all what is needed to become a movie star. It&#39;s amazing that despite being his second film, he perform so powerfully. Unlike Shah Rukh, whose acting is artificial (one can tell he is perforimg for the camera), Herithik performnce is very natural. Shah Rukh has lost the rank.<br/><br/>Krishma did a great job and Jeya bachchan showed she has the ability to perform, and perform so powerfully.<br/><br/>Fiza has its flaws. A lot of things are unclear, it still has unneeded scenes and songs.<br/><br/>It also had flaws like most indian flims

646f9e108c
Episode 3.18 full movie 720p downloadCharlemagne tamil pdf downloadWhen Strangers Appear full movie downloadDestino marcado full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDownload Self Destruct full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4the The Quick and the Dead full movie download in hindiPadayottam online freeThor: Tales of Asgard telugu full movie downloadDino Crisis 3 malayalam movie downloadClose Encounters full movie hd download

alyssalauren replied

181 weeks ago

I am a malayalee and I regularly used this website for watching movies. This website uploads the latest movies too in discount loose diamonds for sale their movie collections thats why people really loved this website. Nice to see the movie link Fiza over here. Looking here for more updates.
Please log in to post a reply.